Students who wish to attend the U of S to do research under the supervision of U of S faculty, as partial fulfillment of a graduate degree from another university, should apply for Joint Student Non-Degree Admission. The following conditions apply:

  • Joint students can be either master’s or doctoral students.
  • The student’s home institution is the one that is granting the degree.
  • Upon request, Joint students will be issued a U of S transcript for the work and courses that are completed while attending the U of S.
  • Applicants must meet the minimum admission requirements.

*Please note that Joint Students are required to pay applicable tuition