Application deadline is May 31st for Canadian students and March 31st for International students.
|Program||Expected Length||Project and/or thesis||Course based|
The Edwards MBA can be completed in only 12 months if taken full time, or part time in up to 36 months. A decidedly unique aspect of this innovative MBA program is the focused learning and integration of business concepts. Each course is offered consecutively in a modular format. Courses are scheduled in three week durations creating an intensive learning environment that immerses students in the subject area while allowing flexibility in scheduling your MBA education. Furthermore, our students learn how business concepts are integrated into business decisions through a combination of applied courses, exercises, case studies and projects incorporating each functional business area.
As part of your program, you'll complete an International Study Tour, an opportunity for students to experience business within an international context and immerse themselves in the business environment of a different country. The tour allows students to explore a country's business practices, challenges and culture, through a combination of company visits, discussions with trade officials and business leaders, meetings with executives and government officials working within the country. The International Study Tour is designed to enhance the classroom curriculum by providing first-hand exposure to industries, organizations and business practices in the host country. Students learn how the global economy functions and how executives build stronger companies through engaging the global marketplace.
|Master of Business Administration||$29,274.00||$43,911.00|
Tuition fee is for the full program, even if the program is taken over multiple years.
Tuition information is accurate for the current academic year and does not include student fees. For detailed tuition and fees information, visit the official tuition website.
Master of Business Administration
- recommended minimum score of 500 Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- Four-year baccalaureate degree from a recognized university
- minimum cumulative weighted average of 70% over the most recent 60 credit units of study (approximately two years)
- Proof of English language proficiency may be required for international applicants and for applicants whose first language is not English
The Edwards MBA assesses applicants on a composite basis for admission purposes. We look at a variety of factors when making admission decisions including undergraduate degree, grade point average, work experience, GMAT score, and reference letters.
Submit an online application
If you are a past or current student you may begin an application in the admissions channel of PAWS. Once you begin an application, choose the following application form in the system:
- Graduate (B) Fall term start
During the application, you'll be asked for:
- Personal information such as your name, address, etc.
- The names and email addresses of three references
- Your educational history, including dates and grades from all schools you've attended
The application takes about 20 minutes to complete. You may save your application and return to it later as long as you remember the Login ID and PIN you've created.
At the end of the application, you will need to pay a $90 application fee. It is recommended that you pay online with a credit card. If you choose to pay later with an alternate form of payment, your application will be not be processed until payment is received.
Submitting required documents
Once you’ve completed an online application, you will need to upload the following documents:
Preliminary Statement of Marks
- Once you have submitted your application for admission and paid the application fee, you will be required to upload unofficial PDF copies of your academic transcript(s) from each post-secondary institution attended. This requirement will appear as Preliminary Statement of Marks or Additional Prelim. Statement under admission requirements on your Application Summary when you check your application status.
- The uploaded transcript can be an unofficial copy of the transcript issued by the university or college, and must include a grading key/legend.
- All pages of a transcript must be uploaded as a single PDF document.
- Uploaded transcripts will be considered unofficial or preliminary. Official copies of your transcripts will only be required once you have been offered admission. This requirement will appear as Post-secondary Transcript under admission requirements on your Application Summary when you check your application status.
If you receive an offer of admission, you will then be required to have your official post-secondary transcripts sent (by mail in a sealed envelope directly from the institution) to the address below. Please do not send official documents until we request them.
College of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies
Room C180, 105 Administration Place
Saskatoon, SK CANADA S7N 5A2
- Transcripts usually indicate the institution’s name, grading scheme (typically on back of transcript), your name, course names, numbers, credits, and the grades you have received. Depending on the country or institution, some features may not be available.
- Transcripts in languages other than English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
- If you are a current University of Saskatchewan student completing your undergraduate program then a letter of completion of degree requirements will be required from your college.
- Your CV/Resume should be a one or two page concise summary of your skills, experience and education.
- A CV/Resume is essentially your full academic and professional profile. It should include a summary of your educational and academic backgrounds as well as teaching and research experience, publications, presentations, awards, honours, affiliations and other details.
- Applicants will be required to upload a PDF copy of their CV/Resume.
- Your letter of intent is a chance to tell the Edwards MBA Selection Committee what unique and valuable contributions you can make to the Edwards MBA program.
- Provide a brief description of your business and educational background, and your goals for the future. How will an MBA help you achieve your goals? Describe briefly what piqued your interest in achieving an MBA, and what you hope to get out of the program.
- Discuss why you have decided to apply to the Edwards MBA program, and why it is a good fit for you. What specific parts of the Edwards MBA program are you looking forward too?
- Make sure your letter of intent is unique and specific to the Edwards MBA program. We don't want to read generic letters that sound like they could have been sent to any school. We want to know why you have chosen the Edwards MBA, and why we should choose you!
- It is your responsibility to have completed any relevant test with the appropriate score before the application deadline.
- Uploaded test scores will be considered unofficial or preliminary.
- Applicants will be required to upload a PDF copy of any required test score.
If you receive an Offer of Admission you may be required to have your official GMAT/GRE test scores mailed directly to the academic unit for the program for which you applied.
Edwards Graduate Programs
Room 241 Edwards School of Business
25 Campus Drive
University of Saskatchewan
Saskatoon, SK S7N 5A7