International Dean's Scholarship
- Master's: $18,000 for up to two years
- Doctoral: $22,000 for up to three years
- Round 1: December 1
- Round 2: February 2
- Register for the first time in a thesis or dissertation based program at the U of S
- Entrance GPA of at least 85%
- Show evidence of previous research productivity as demonstrated by authorship of refereed journal publications or conference presentations/publications
- Nominations for International Dean’s scholarships are made by academic units after you've applied.
These scholarships are offered to students who have outstanding academic records, show research promise and are registering for the first time in a thesis-based graduate program.
Note: There are no service expectations while on CGSR funding. However, the required matching portion of these awards provided from different sources may have service expectations.
Country specific scholarships
ESL Bursary for International Students
This bursary provides current international students with a bursary to attend a part-time English Language Class at the University of Saskatchewan Language Centre. Applications are open to international graduate students who meet the eligibility criteria and who are recommended for a bursary by their graduate supervisor or graduate chair.